1. This beautiful standing seam copper roof adorns a
rural property in Pennsylvania.
2. A copper hip roof in center city Philadelphia adds
shelter to a second story cooking shed.
3. Copper standing seams cover this wide window bay.
4. A large copper standing seam gusset covers a low pitch
area between two gables on
a shingle roof.
5. Our standing seam copper roof, which was weather treated,
6. A small shed dormer roof on a 1800's home in Pottstown, PA.
7. A naturally aged copper roof with pole gutter on a train station portico.